Friday, June 4, 2010

Shotgun Willie gets an iPad

So what if it is 1:00 AM. Shotgun Willie has a new iPad. Sitting around in his underwear and learning how to pilot this thing. I knew the Pit would need one. I told her to get one before our next long plane ride this Saturday. She had me reserve one at the Apple store near work in case her order did not come in. Well she found one and they emailed me that my order was in. Obviously they are shooting these babies out of the factory like crap through a goose. I looked at the size of her iPad and the books I was bringing on the trip and said sign me up Mr.Jobs. You are the king of cool. If wifi is not good enough and everyone 3G's there way into connectivity than AT&T is going to implode! Mr. Jobs is going to sell a ton of these and make the WSJ a ton of money to boot.

Now Chuckles I know this is a lot to digest. You knew your Mom would have to gadget up. You never thought that your Dad would give up on Balmer and Gates and the boys. Bill should be paying more attention to his business because Steve just lapped him on market cap. He might lap him again if the billion or so customers in Asia want one of these things.

Signing off from the apple orchard,

Shotgun Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment